January tax help.
Firstly I hope all our readers and clients have a Prosperous 2017, not held back by Self Assessment worries.
As is so common after Christmas, we are getting loads of calls from new clients. People are keen to sort out their taxes. I think Christmas focuses the minds. People have time off at home. They have chats with spouses and family. They realise all is not well.
Self Assessment Tax Returns having been around for 20 years now. Despite this the 31 January date still creeps up and bites people every year – though the penalties are now nastier.
VIDEO – on similar content to this – see here
Why might you call Huston & Co?
- You have income to declare and have not yet registered with HMRC
- You are registered and realise there is not long left until the 31 January filing deadline, and want help with the Self-Assessment form.
- There is a confession to be made to HMRC covering a number of years, and you want us in your corner against HMRC
- You just want a chat or a review and can get that for an hourly consultation, by phone or in person.
- You live or work overseas and want our specialist help with UK rents or overseas earnings.
Some people phone having seen my free tax videos on YouTube ( www.YouTube.com/HustonTV ). I am delighted that these have been viewed well over 80,000 times.
We can get your Self Assessment return filed before the deadline even late in January. Also, in the early part of the month we can still get you registered with HMRC in time too!
Call Adrian Huston or Felicity Huston on 028 9080 6080 for a chat and a price to help you out. View the video for this post here
We are both quite approachable, despite both having been Tax Inspectors before we crossed the floor!